Over deze functie
Do you speak English and Polish and do you have a Bachelor diploma (preferably in the direction of finance)? Are you experienced in working with customers? If so, read on to learn more about the role of Receivable Specialist at Dow, Terneuzen.
Wat doe je als Receivable Specialist?
As a receivable specialist, you will complete the following tasks:
• Serve as main customer contact for accounts receivable matters
• Lead near due and past due collections activities
• Influence customer payment behaviors
• Monitor and release credit order blocks
• Issue correction documents to customers
• Maintain in depth customer account knowledge
• Manage accounts reconciliations
Wat kun je?
Fluent in English and Polish, or Italian (Dutch or other EU languages are a plus)
- Bachelor diploma minimum (preferrably in the direction of finance or economics)
- Ideally have some occupational experience with customer contact
Wat krijg je?
We offer a longterm position of 40 hours, where you get the opportunity to develop yourself in the field. You will receive a competitive salary, which is based on your CV. In addition, commuting costs are reimbursed at €0.19 per kilometer (max. 75 kilometers one way) and, if applicable, you will be reimbursed for the Westerscheldetunnel passages at a T-tag rate. You have to purchase the T-tag yourself.
Due to Covid we are currently working from home. Only on your first working day do you come to the office for an introduction and to pick up your laptop. As soon as the offices are open again, you are expected to work from the office.
Are you interested in pursuing this great opportunity? Send an English CV including motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waar ga je werken?
Dow Benelux Integrated Center (DBIC) in Terneuzen is the international service provider for DOW Chemical Company and the employer of more than 700 talented employees, who together represent more than 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. DBIC's strong and multicultural team supports the joint ventures in a wide range of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translation and much more.