Over deze functie
We are looking for a Product Stewardship Specialist. This is a job for one year in first case. The activities are related to the following fields: chemistry, engineering, environmental.
Wat doe je als Product Stewardship Specialist?
In this job you have the following responsibilities:
- Processing and respond to a variety of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) and Regulatory European customers inquiries on Dow products following established workflows – Mainly in English
- Searching for and providing information available by internal tools
- Internal escalation of inquiries to specific experts located in other sites internationally
- Helping the EHS&S team in some administrative tasks
- This job will not include laboratory work
- Participate to Products EHS information harmonization projects
Wat kun je?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: chemistry, engineering, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, economics, environmental
- You are fulltime available
- You live in the region of Terneuzen or you are willing to relocate to this region
- You are available for a temporary assignment of 1 year in first case
Wat krijg je?
We offer you a full-time position within a dynamic work environment, competitive salary and career opportunities. This is an assignment for one year in first case Travel and tunnel costs will be reimbursed (max. 75 km single road). Furthermore, we offer the possibility of collective health insurance. If you would like to be considered for the position, we ask you to apply with a resume and motivation letter in English.
Waar ga je werken?
Dow Benelux B.V. is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. At Dow Benelux many employees work on innovations every day. They do this by combining scientific insights with technological knowledge. In this way they make sustainable contributions to solving the world's most pressing problems, such as the need for clean drinking water, the generation of renewable energy and improving agricultural productivity.