About this job
Are you interested in providing support training, and do you have working experience doing so? Are you able to work in both English and Dutch to support the team? As Work Process Coordinator, you will have a focus on Training with the goal of improving existing processes and implementing new processes to assure operational stability and client satisfaction. If this sounds like something for you, read on to learn more about the new opportunity with Dow, Terneuzen.
What are you going to do as Work Process Coordinator?
This role involves providing support training and work process effectiveness support to the employees to ensure standardization of work processes, allowing for superior customer service and increased productivity for Dow. It also allows you to serve as the focal point for the escalation network and share knowledge of best practice/MET(Most Effective Technology) across the team. It will be your responsibility to work on improvement initiatives to increase productivity in the teams and to work closely with SC Learning Leaders and subject matter experts to create effective learning material.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Works with SMEs writes effective and measurable learning objectives.
- Collects technical content from SMEs and creates appropriate learning material using adult learning methods.
- Designs and develops relevant and engaging training materials, including videos, eLearning modules, instructor guides and job aids.
- Assesses learning scope and content and advises on most effective delivery modes.
- Develops assessment instructions including knowledge checks and post learning assessments.
- Organizes and prioritizes review feedback with subject matter expert for learning module improvement.
- Coordinates and maintains, in conjunction with leadership, the development and implementation of the plant/department training program to ensure compliance with all training policies and requirements.
- Learning Administration for Logistics Europe
- Training coordinator for Logistics Europe
- Add curriculums in Diamond Learning for new people
- Additionally - Ensures local, global and business curricula are assigned based on needs and requirements, Typically owns the plant/department local curriculum groups, Actively participates in the local/regional learning networks (for example: Benelux Training Forum), Supports learning projects at the local level, Acts as subject matter resource for training systems and coaching employees in accessing learning resources, Coordinates plant/department resources for providing training (i.e., qualified instructors, materials, and/or facilities), Ensures that all required employee training files are current and maintained in the Learning Management System, Tracks compliance and notifies employees, teams, and leadership of outstanding training to ensure 100% compliance, Responsible for the onboarding of new employees, Maintains contact with school for interns
What are your skills?
What are the requirements for this role? Ideally, you will fulfill the following points:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Minimum a vocational degree (MBO4), preferred associate's degree (HBO)
- The following soft skills: understanding customer needs, teamwork, taking initiative, time management, technical proficiency in use of computer applications, knowledge, training development and experience in project management.
What do you get?
We offer you an experience with lots of fun and energy in a professional organization. You can count on:
- Continuous professional and personal development opportunities.
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Focus on your well-being, health and safety.
- Competative salary, based on your resume.
We offer a long-term fulltime position. Commuter traffic with be reimbursed at €0,19 per kilometer with a max. of 75 kilometer one-way. We also offer the option of collective health insurance.
Where are you going to work?
Dow Benelux Integrated Center (DBIC) in Terneuzen is the international service provider for DOW Chemical Company and the employer of more than 700 talented employees, who together represent more than 50 different languages and nationalities from all over the world. DBIC's strong and multicultural team supports the joint ventures in a wide range of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translation and much more.