About this job
We are looking for a Product Stewardship Specialist. The activities are related to the following fields: chemistry, engineering, environmental.
What are you going to do as Product Stewardship Specialist?
In this job you have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for regional implementation of the Global Product Stewardship Management Standard;
- Assists in Product Regulatory Compliance activities;
- Responsible for reviewing and approving safety data sheets;
- Assists in identifying and investigating customer EH&S incidents;
- Gains knowledge of product stewardship practices within the business and use this expertise to develop EH&S solutions.
What are your skills?
- You have a Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: chemistry, engineering, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, economics, environmental
- You are fulltime available
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What do you get?
We offer you a full-time position within a dynamic work environment, competitive salary and career opportunities. Travel and tunnel costs will be reimbursed (max. 75 km single road). Furthermore, we offer the possibility of collective health insurance. If you would like to be considered for the position, we ask you to apply with a resume and motivation letter in English.
Where are you going to work?
Dow Benelux B.V. is a subsidiary of The Dow Chemical Company. At Dow Benelux many employees work on innovations every day. They do this by combining scientific insights with technological knowledge. In this way they make sustainable contributions to solving the world's most pressing problems, such as the need for clean drinking water, the generation of renewable energy and improving agricultural productivity.